1/4" TRS Balanced Patch Cables
- Fast worldwide shipping from Melbourne. Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for orders over $AUD80. Free worldwide shipping for orders over $AUD125
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo"
Bring some balance to your studio with our 1/4" TRS balanced patch cables.
With a compact design and flexible cable, they are perfect for tight connections and dense patch bays. They are very handy for balanced line-level mono situations or connecting stereo audio signals together in the studio.
The cables come coiled, not folded, to reduce kinks and the length measurement excludes the end connectors so that you can maximise the usable length of your patches. And, each cable is hand-tested in Melbourne to ensure you can get straight to patching. We also ship worldwide. Find out more about our replacement policy and patch guarantee.
6.35mm Balanced TRS Audio Patch Cable Details
- Cables per pack: 1 cable
- Material: PVC connector jacket and cable
- Lengths: 15cm, 30cm, 60cm, 90cm, 150cm, 200cm, 500cm. The length is calculated on the actual usable length of cable. This does not include the connector plug, just the cable.
- Connector: Nickel-plated 6.35mm 1/4" TRS male plug
- Cable: 26awg
- Shielding: Spiral shielding wire to reduce RF noise and cross-talk
- Cable diameter: 4mm
- Favourite The Cars album: The one with the lady on the front
What is the difference between a balanced mono audio cable and a stereo audio cable?
There isn't a difference, they are the same. A TRS cable carries two unbalanced signals as a stereo signal, and when it carries two versions of a mono signal, it is a balanced cable. You can use these cables for either purpose depending on what you are plugging them in to.