1/4" TRS Balanced Patch Cables
"Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo"
Bring some balance to your studio with our 1/4" TRS balanced patch cables.
With a compact design and flexible cable, they are perfect for tight connections and dense patch bays. They are very handy for balanced line-level mono situations or connecting stereo audio signals together in the studio.
The cables come coiled, not folded, to reduce kinks. And, each cable is hand-tested in Melbourne before shipping to ensure you can get straight to patching. Find out more about our replacement policy and patch guarantee.
6.35mm Balanced TRS Audio Patch Cable Details
- Cables per pack: 1 cable
- Material: PVC connector jacket and cable
- Lengths: 15cm, 30cm, 60cm, 90cm, 150cm, 200cm. The length is calculated on the actual usable length of cable. This does not include the connector plug, just the cable.
- Connector: Nickel-plated 6.35mm 1/4" TRS male plug
- Cable: 26awg
- Shielding: Spiral shielding wire to reduce RF noise and cross-talk
- Cable diameter: 4mm
- Favourite The Cars album: The one with the lady on the front
What is the difference between a balanced mono audio cable and a stereo audio cable?
There isn't a difference, they are the same. A TRS cable carries two unbalanced signals as a stereo signal, and when it carries two versions of a mono signal, it is a balanced cable. You can use these cables for either purpose depending on what you are plugging them in to.
- Fast flat-rate shipping to Australia & New Zealand via Express or Parcel Post.
- Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for orders over AUD$80.00
- Orders are processed and shipped the next business day.
- International Shipping to the whole wide world.
- 30 day returns and each cable is tested before shipping.
Shipping quick guide (below in $AUD)
|AU||NZ||US & Canada||UK|
|Australia Post Parcel Post with tracking||$8.95||$12.16||$16.80||
|Australia Post Express Post with tracking||$11.95||$24.16||$28.80||$32.16|
Orders over $80: AusPost Parcel Post with tracking